Wednesday 4 July 2012

NOTD - On Wednesday We Wear Pink

Hey lovelies!

As it is Wednesday I am wearing a pink themed mani! For the base colour I used OPI's "Steady As She Rose". Steady As She Rose is from last Year's Pirate's of the Caribbean Collection. It is a dusty pale pastel pink creme polish. It took three coats to reach opacity which was a little disappointing. However, the colour totally made up for that - I will post swatches within the next couple of days of it on its own - so pretty!

For the stamping I used a scribble heart design from Cheeky Plate CH15 and used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri "Presto Pink". I am really happy with this as a stamping polish it dries super quick.

This mani looks very feminine and I really like it!

What do you think? X

2 comments:

  1. Awesome designs & that too looks so easy on the eyes :) I really adore by the design ..at Zoe nails Super cool .I make sure i always keep myself abreast of designs .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like how that heart design turned out! I want the plate with that design now :P

    ReplyDelete